• Create agreements with Salesforce data: Generate agreements using DocuSign templates that automatically pull in documents and customer contacts from Salesforce.
• Customize agreements: Add fields to the electronic agreements with bi-directional mapping to Salesforce objects.
• Send agreements for signatures: Add additional documents and recipients to the agreement and specify send options such as a message, reminders and authentication options.
• Sign on any device: Recipients can review and sign anywhere, anytime and on any device.
• Collect payments: Collect payments during the time of signing and save payment information back in Salesforce.
• Write back to Salesforce: The signed document and signer-provided data can be automatically written back to Salesforce.
• Trigger actions: Use the DocuSign Connect API to trigger other downstream activities.
• Central administration: Customize the integration with custom buttons, recipes and more.
• Compliant and secure: DocuSign eSignature has industry-leading compliance such as FedRAMP and security certifications such as ISO 27001:2013.
Contact Us to Learn More About DocuSign Salesforce Integration
Looking for help but don’t know where to start? Choose Axis Consulting. We help companies streamline their process with automation by unlocking the power of technology. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.