GetAccept takes your Pipedrive sales to the next level. We provide e-signatures, personal video engagement, live chat, quotation, content management, document tracking, contract negotiation and mobile workforce management, all within one solution.
With GetAccept, you can:
- See when and how people engage with your sales documents and follow up with perfect timing
- Include a video introduction in your sales documents and use the integrated live chat to keep the conversation going from initial pitch to won deal
- Make it easy for all parties to close a deal with simple and secure electronic signatures, directly from Pipedrive
Studies find that 73% of buyers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video explaining the product or service. Therefore, you can introduce all of your documents with a presentation directly from Pipedrive.
The built-in Live Chat allows the recipient to ask questions and write comments connected directly to the sales document. In addition, you can be notified on your mobile device as well.
Get important push notifications when prospects are reading your tracked attachments so you can reach out when the opportunity is warmest. GetAccept goes wherever you go!
In addition, prospects can call you directly from anything you send them. Follow up with them by sending text and video reminders to make sure the deal doesn’t turn cold.
Setup and installation
- Add the GetAccept Chrome extension (You must use Google Chrome as your web browser) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pipedrive-esignatures-by/fefcpdaoelakjpoabggngnlgeaaiboin
- The extension will be activated when you are logged into Pipedrive CRM
- Click on the GetAccept icon in the top right corner of your web browser and use your GetAccept credentials to login or create your free GetAccept Account
- On a contact/organization/deal, you will see a GetAccept right panel where you can send and track your sales document
- Choose recipients and their roles, select a template or upload a document. Don’t forget to add a video presentation using the GetAccept smartphone app before hitting “send”!
- The document status will be presented in Pipedrive CRM. Events will appear in the timeline and you can view detailed tracking by clicking the sent document.
Feel free to contact us if you need any support to get going or if you want a demo of GetAccept and the integration
Contact Us to Learn More About GetAccept Pipedrive Integration
Looking for help but don’t know where to start? Choose Axis Consulting. We help companies streamline their process with automation by unlocking the power of technology. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.