-By Axis Consulting
MyCompanyWorks, Inc. (formerly MyNewCompany.com, Inc.) was founded in 2001 with one simple mission: to make starting a business as simple, fast and inexpensive as possible.
Since then we’ve formed thousands of companies for our clients and have grown into one of America’s largest providers of incorporation, LLC formation and other small business services.
Starting a business can be a confusing, expensive and frustrating experience. Our goal is to make that process easier, faster and less expensive.
Why Use MyCompanyWorks Formation and Business Filing Services?
1. Complete Incorporation and LLC Formation Packages
Other services will only file the incorporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) papers and leave it up to you to figure out how to setup your company, hold the organizational meetings and sign the appropriate documents and waivers.
Most of those $49 and $99 Packages are just that: the name search and filing the papers. This does little good as your corporation is almost useless without being organized properly: stock issued, Bylaws adopted (Operating Agreement for an LLC) etc.
In fact, a corporation or LLC that has not performed the necessary after-formation procedures will likely notbe considered a separate entity by law and will expose you to personal liability (and thus cancel many of the benefits of incorporating in the first place).
Our Basic Package includes searching your name choices for availability and the preparation and filing ofthe paperwork with the state of your choice.
Then, once your filing is complete, we will provide you with complete personalized Corporate Bylaws (or Operating Agreement if an LLC), corporate documents and necessary meetings “ready for signature”.
2. The Startup Wizard
The Startup Wizard is an online interactive startup checklist that is personalized to your state and company type (Corporation, LLC, etc.) that guides you step-by-step through what you need to do to properly organize your company after it’s been formed.
Other services assume that you know how to hold the appropriate meetings, adopt Operating Agreements or Bylaws or issue stock. Our experience is that most people don’t know these formalities and a lawyer will charge you by the hour to guide you. Let The Startup Wizard guide you in minutes instead of hours!
- Included FREE with every business formation.
- Covers steps such as getting a business license or resale permit.
- Simple instructions for holding an Organizational Meeting, adopting Bylaws or Operating Agreements and Issuing Stock or Member Certificates.
- Progress Tracking (0 to 100%) as you complete each step.
- Weekly Automatic Email Reminder with attached PDF summary of remaining steps. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Downloadable as a PDF file if you prefer to print or view/save elsewhere.
- Multiple companies? You get a Startup Wizard for each one so you can track them separately.
- Don’t spend hours learning these critical steps, let the Startup Wizard guide you step-by-step.
- Save hundreds of dollars in time saved by having a simple checklist of things other services would charge you for.
- Properly set-up your new company without having to learn complex legal forms or procedures.
- Prevent costly mistakes or errors in the set-up of your company that could cause problems in the future (perhaps allowing lawyers to pierce your “Corporate Veil” and expose personal assets).
- If you utilize our service for your clients you can give them personalized guidance using the Startup Wizard.
- Peace of mind that you’ve set-up your company properly the first time.
3. Truly the Lowest Prices
For what our service includes, our prices can’t be matched. See why our prices are so low.
A lawyer would charge you approximately $800-$1,200 for the same services. Our Packages start at just $79 + State Fees.
Most services charge the same or more to file your paperwork only.
Click here for a side-by-side comparison of our services to the competition.
4. No Hidden Fees
Compare the total price! Other services include various “correspondent” and “handling” fees disguised as a state fee (we only charge the actual state fee). Some will charge you to be your own Registered Agent (we don’t). Many will “bait and switch” with a free or reduced fee for the first year then explode the fees after that.
Be sure to compare what our state fee is and what their “state fee” is, sometimes the difference is considerable.
5. Personal Service and Verified Credentials
More importantly, we are fast and friendly — most of our emails are answered within 10-20 minutes, we actually answer our phone and if we are busy, voicemails are returned usually within 10-20 minutes (during business hours).
Most importantly, we have incorporated thousands of companies and LLC’s nationwide since 2001. When you choose us, you can rest assured your new filing will be done right. If for some reason your filing is rejected (this is rare), we will correct it until it is accepted.
7. Service in all 50 States and D.C.
We can file in any state and we actually have experience with every state (unlike some of our competitors). In most states we have filed thousands of filings.
8. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Click here to read about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
9. Industry-leading, State-of-the-Art Order Management System
Simple online ordering with automatic email confirmation, status updates and email notifications of filing status changes. Once you’ve ordered with us, our system keeps your information for quick ordering of additional products and services. Using one account, you can keep track of multiple orders, companies and filings — great for attorneys and other professionals. Click here to learn about BEMA, our industry-leading Order Management System.
10. Free Handbooks with Every Order
Each corporation or LLC order includes access to a free handbook that details virtually everything you’ll need to know about starting, managing and even changing or closing your company. None of our competitors provide this. We also include an Annual Checklist for maintaining your company and even a checklist of things to do when closing your company.
11. Free Alerts and Timely Renewal Notifications
If your state requires an Annual Report our system will send you an e-mail alert before it’s due. Also, if you order anything that is billed on a recurring basis, you receive several alerts starting at 60 days before the renewal date should you want to cancel or need to change your billing method. No surprise charges.
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERT
Looking for help but don’t know where to start? Choose Axis Consulting. We help companies streamline their process with automation by unlocking the power of technology. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.